Business Resilience Management
When confronted with any unexpected disruptions, organisation must react swiftly to recover and settle into a new normalcy. A Business Continuity Plan (BCP) is a process that outlines every possible emergency situations that will impact the business, creates policies and processes to deal with the situations and help organisations to recover quickly.
While some organisations are required by industry regulators to have a BCP in place, all organisations should implement one to mitigate risks, financial losses and other adversities arising from disruptions.
- Business Continuity Plan
- Risk assessment
- Business Impact Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- BCM ISO 22301:2019 Certification
How can you benefit?
- Limit organisation risk in times of unexpected business disruptions
- In-depth advice and solutions related to BCP
- Identify and prioritise potential risks and gaps of the organisation
- Formulate recovery plans to get business up and running as quickly as possible