With more than 18 years of experience in business intelligence and management consulting, Roger has a proven track record in areas that include market intelligence and brand research, feasibility studies, strategy consulting, internationalisation, family businesses and performance management. His global expertise in management consulting includes countries such as China, Taiwan, Myanmar, India, Australia, USA, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa region.
Prior to joining BDO, Roger served as the Associate Director (Greater China) for The Asian Banker – specialising in banking and financial business intelligence and research for banking communities in the Middle East, Asia and Oceania. During his stint, Roger spearheaded offices in Shanghai and Beijing, while managing regional contacts in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Roger was also leading custom research projects for Chinese bankers and international IT vendors in the areas of overseas partners development/selection; market and product development for Greater China etc.
In addition, Roger also worked as a Regional Senior Consultant for global military and security consulting arm – Jane’s Information Group. He was involved in numerous strategic advisory and consultancy projects for military hardware vendors, government bodies and research institutes in the region.
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- Master of Business (International Marketing) – Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing) – Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing & Tourism Management) – Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia
- Practising Management Consultant, Singapore Business Advisors & Consultants Council
- Member, Institute of Public Accountants, Australia
- Member, Certified Management Accountant, Australia
- Member, Marketing Institute of Singapore
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants Singapore
- Member, Australian Marketing Association, Australia
- Member, Family Business Australia
- Member, Institute of Consulting, UK
- Member, Chartered Institute of Management Consultants