William joined BDO Singapore since 2003 and has more than 15 years of public accounting experience. He has served several clients of BDO International which have operations in Singapore.
William’s expertise is in auditing and financial reporting. His clients include public listed companies, multi-national companies and small and medium enterprises involved in a wide range of industries including agriculture, asset management, casino operations, charities, clubs, commodities, construction, food & beverages, fund, hotel, insurance, investment holding, property development, manufacturing, retail, semi-conductor, servicing, shipping, trading and various other industries.
William’s experience also includes the planning and preparation of companies for public floatation. He is involved in the audits and initial public offerings of companies on the Singapore Exchange (SGX).
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- Practising member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (“ISCA”)
- Member, Financial Statements Review Committee of ISCA
- Fellow member, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Business, Staffordshire University (United Kingdom)
- Member, Community of Young Leaders (“Inspirit”), National Youth Council of Singapore
- Board Member, *Scape Co., Ltd.