Swe Jian has more than 15 years of professional experience in corporate secretarial advisory services. She has served a wide range of clients including public listed companies, MNCs and SME companies across diverse industries.
She is also experienced in internal audit of a public listed company and a government organisation.
- Corporate secretarial advisory and clients’ service
- Corporate Governance
- Restructuring and Reconstruction of companies
- Managed voluntary liquidations and striking off of companies
- Advising and Setting up Representative Office and Branch Office
- Advising and Setting up Overseas and Offshore Companies
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- ACIS - Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- FCCA – Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants
- CPA – Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore