Quek Shiong has over 22 years of experience in the field of professional consulting and accounting services. He specialises in forensic accounting services. He has assisted clients in litigation matters, business interruption insurance claims, and bankruptcy matters, among others. He works with clients and their counsel towards successful dispute resolution of technical and complex claims.
He has served clients across a broad range of industries, including construction, retail, hospitality, information technology, telecommunications, shipping, and trading.
Professional Qualifications & Affiliations
- Degree in Accountancy (Hons) – Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Approved Liquidator – Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Public Accountant – Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Practising Member – Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Fellow – Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore Limited