Kylie has over 20 years of experience in Singapore and international tax. Prior to joining BDO in 2015, she was a tax principal with a Big Four firm. Currently, Kylie leads BDO’s Asset Management and Private Wealth Tax practice in Singapore.
Kylie has worked on a broad range of tax advisory assignments involving cross-border tax planning, private wealth structuring, due diligence, post deal restructuring, supply chain modelling, incentive negotiation, transfer pricing, alternative investments, debt offerings, permanent establishment issues, etc.
Kylie has also served a wide range of clients from different industries with particular expertise in fund and trust structuring, serving family offices and financial institutions with tax advice on their investments as well as assisting high net worth families with their tax, trust and estate planning issues on a multi-jurisdictional basis.
Kylie holds an Honours degree in Accounting and Finance from Monash University in Australia. Kylie is also regularly involved in various international tax seminars held in the region, and has also frequently published articles on taxation in the press.
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- Member of the Chartered Accountant (Australia and New Zealand)
- Accredited Tax Advisor (Income Tax) of Singapore Chartered Tax Professionals (SCTP)*
- Honours degree in Accounting and Finance, Monash University, Australia
- Leading Advisor WealthBriefingAsia Awards 2019
- Best Tax/Accountancy Team (Southeast Asia) WealthBriefingAsia Awards 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Leading Company for Woman in Wealth Management WealthBriefingAsia Awards 2020
*formerly known as the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals (SIATP)