Jocelyn has accumlated to close to 27 years of experience in public accounting and commercial experience, including over 20 years at BDO. She has experience in financial due diligence, Sarbanes-Oxley 404 testing, managing US GAAP/GAAS reporting requirements for SEC engagements and providing a wide range of assurance services to clients in the industries of investment holding, freight and logistics, shipping, manufacturing, property development, commodities trading and semi-conductor.
Her portfolio includes public companies listed on the Singapore Exchange (SGX), multi-national corporations and privately-held companies.
Other than client servicing, Jocelyn is also the talent partner overseeing the talent acquisition, development and training function of the audit and assurance department.
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- Practising member of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- ISCA's Council Member and Treasurer (2022 / 2023)
- Fellow member of The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Disciplinary committee member / chairperson of ACRA (2019 to present)
- Member of ISCA Accounting Technicians Learning and Development Board (2016 to 2020)
- Member of ACCA’s Singapore Network Panel (2015 to 2019)
- Member of ACCA’s GenNext Sub-Committee (2018 to 2019)
- Member of ACCA’s Practitioner Sub-Committee
- Mentor to ISCA CARE’s recipients
- Member of ICPAS Young Professionals Group (2009 to 2011)