Gerard has over 18 years of experience of local and international consultancy experiences across different industries. Prior to joining BDO, he has worked in a Big Four firm where he led their Operations and Procurement Advisory practice as well as the Digital Solutions practice at their Digital + Innovation department, where he specialised in data analytics and building digital solutions.
Gerard also started his own digital consulting practice where he successfully supported several Singapore enterprises in embracing digital transformation with the adoption of automated workflows, robotics process automation (RPA) and AI capabilities. Gerard’s vision is to build connected businesses and to help organisations digitally transform and innovate through the harnessing of new technologies to digitalise business operations.
Gerard is an Executive Committee Member with the Supply Chain & Procurement Council at Supply Chain Asia.
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Commercial Law), University of Sydney
- Master of Commerce (Marketing with Industrial Relations and HRM), University of Sydney
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants ANZ
Areas of Specialisation
- Intelligent Automation and Digital Transformation
- Robotics Process Automation
- Data Analytics, Dashboards and Insights
- Intelligent Automated Reporting
- Cost and Spend Optimisation
- Digital Supplier and Vendor Management
- Digital HR and Payroll