Frankie has over 38 years of experience in the accounting and consulting industry. Frankie has held many dynamic roles and responsibilities, which include overseeing clients of all sizes and complexities, from owner-managed companies to medium-sized companies of diverse industries as well as listed companies and large MNCs.
His breadth and depth of practice expertise covers all aspects of audit, tax and business advisory. This includes corporate restructuring, mergers, acquisitions, general consultancy, business recovery and insolvency.
As Managing Partner, Frankie is responsible for the firm’s overall direction and strategy. He plays a key role in driving new business development and the growth across the firm focusing on delivering quality service and value to the clients. Frankie is also dedicated in providing coaching and mentoring and developing leaders across the service lines.
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
- Fellow (Practising Member) of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Fellow of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore
- Fellow of the Australia Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited Tax Advisor (Income Tax & GST) of Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professional Limited (SIATP)
- Member of the Singapore Institute of Directors
- Member of Chartered Management Institute (UK) Certified Management Consultants
- Chairman of Audit Committee and Board Member of Building and Construction Authority, Singapore
- Panel Member of the Strata Title Board, Singapore
- Chairman of Nomination Committee of ISCA
- Council Member and EXCO of ISCA (April 2013- April 2018)
- Chairman of Audit Committee and Board Member of AgriFood and Veterinary Authority of Singapore (2006-2012)
- President of Rotary Club of Singapore East 2003/2004
- Rotary International District 3310 Treasurer 2006/2007
- Rotary International District 3310 Chairman of Finance Committee 2007/2008