Global Risk Landscape 2018
01 June 2018
Agile and innovative businesses are the best placed to manage and mitigate business risks, as discovered through the results from a survey with over 500 C-suite and senior risk experts across the globe surveyed for the Global Risk Landscape 2018 report.
The report reveals that businesses across the Asia Pacific today face a complex set of interrelated risks. Disruptive factors such as changing customer behaviour, new regulation and the speed of technological change all weigh heavily on the minds of business leaders.
Key findings include:
- As the corporate landscape transforms, agility and innovation have become crucial business attributes
- 85% of companies who are 'low-performers' are failing to innovate to meet customer needs
- 100% of respondents have a greater appetite for agility (of high performing companies)
- The number one benefit of agility is customer satisfaction and retention (of high performing companies)
- The top three risks identified for the Asia Pacific companies are macroeconomic developments (80%), computer crime/cyber hacks (70%) and regulatory risks (70%).
Download the GLOBAL RISK LANDSCAPE REPORT 2018
Download the ASIA PACIFIC WHITEPAPER