Newsbytes of the Week - Issue 2
15 October 2018
In conjunction with the October Cyber Security Awareness Month, BDO in Singapore will publish the latest news on cybersecurity incidences, attacks and tips. At BDO, we view managing risk as one of the most important tenants of cybersecurity and have dedicated our cyber awareness month programming to this theme.
In this issue:
- The Big Hack: How China Used a Tiny Chip to Infiltrate U.S Companies
- POC Attack Escalates MikroTik Router Bug To 'As Bad As It Gets'
- Phishing Attack Uses Azure Blob Storage To Impersonate Microsoft
- Bank Servers Hacked To Trick ATMs Into Spitting Out Millions in Cash
- Answering a Video Call Could Compromise Your WhatsApp Account
- Three Ways a Data Breach Can Occur
At BDO, we have the expertise and experience in a range of cybersecurity services and solutions. Please feel free to reach out to us if you would like to know how we can assist you.
We hope that you find this useful.