Cyber Security Awareness Month 2018
29 October 2018
In conjunction with the October Cyber Security Awareness Month, BDO in Singapore will publish the latest news on cybersecurity incidences, attacks and tips. At BDO, we view managing risk as one of the most important tenants of cybersecurity and have dedicated our cyber awareness month programming to this theme.
In this issue:
- Tracking Tick Through Recent Campaigns Targeting East Asia
- Oracle Patches 301 Vulnerabilities in October Update
- Hacked, scammed and on your own: navigating cryptocurrency ‘wild west’
- iPhone A Growing Target Of Crypto-Mining Attacks
- Cathay Pacific Data Breach Exposes 9.4 Million Passengers
- What is the difference between Deep and Dark Web?
At BDO, we have the expertise and experience in a range of cybersecurity services and solutions. Please feel free to reach out to us if you would like to know how we can assist you.
We hope that you find the newsletter useful.