The Singapore Cyber Landscape 2017 released by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) recently, reports there is an overall increase of cyber threats ranging from phishing attacks, website defacements and malware infections here in Singapore last year. With cyber threats continually emerging every week, this is a real concern to Singapore’s business ecosystem, where many organisations struggle to keep up with all of the issues and threats.
At this seminar, we will examine recent trends and breach categories to understand how the threat landscape has shifted. We will learn from those incidences and to be able to predict the next wave of attacks and to structure our defences against them. Discover the trends in security analytics technology and how leveraging threat intelligence can help organisations on their journey to cyber resilience.
Join us in this session where we will examine the following topics:-
- What's new on the threatscape
- How to leverage security analytics to investigate and hunt modern threats
- The most prominent attack trends seen so far
- Impact across industries
- Why breach prevention matters
- How cyber threat intelligence helps organisations understand their risk of external threats
- Recommendations to better secure your data and organisation in 2018
Date: Monday, 24 September 2018
Time: 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm (Registration starts at 2.15 pm)*
Venue: Nanyang Room, 600 North Bridge Road, #17-01 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
Fee: Complimentary (limited to two persons per organisation)
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.