Is your company about to enter into a major transaction where you are trying to acquire or leverage innovative technology, a reputable brand, or valuable data or content? Are you concerned you may be leaving value on the table because you don’t know the true value of your intangible assets? Are you worried that entering into an alliance/partnership may leave your valuable trade secrets and know-how vulnerable? Do you want to ensure that your cross border payments for royalties, licence fees and technical assistance fees will stand up to the increasing scrutiny of tax authorities worldwide? Do you want to maximise the value of your innovation and build up an IP portfolio that will impress investors and attract financing?
If any of these questions strike a chord with you, this webinar is for you. We have rounded up legal, tax transfer pricing, and valuation experts to answer your burning questions about intangible assets and their rising importance to business growth and high-value transactions.
Join us in the upcoming webinar that delves into how you can identify and maximise the value of your business’ intangible assets from different perspectives.
Date: 14 April 2021 (Wednesday)
Time: 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- The Great Economic Inversion: how the rise of intangible assets creates great opportunities and challenges for SMEs, and why smart SMEs will be able to ride the wave
- The importance of a robust intangibles/IP strategy for business growth and to maximise value in major transactions
- The changing tax transfer pricing landscape for innovative companies, and implications of cross-border value chains
- Putting together a deal: considerations from legal, tax transfer pricing, and valuation perspectives
- Open sharing by experts on practical case studies on major transaction types that SMEs commonly undertake
About the Speakers (click on the photos to view speaker's profile)
Elis Tan Chiew Yu Sarn Josephine Hong
Executive Director Founding Partner/Co-Managing Partner Executive Director
BDO Tax Advisory Yusarn Audrey BDO Corporate Advisory
This webinar is jointly organised by BDO and Yusarn Audrey
By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
The organiser reserves the right to change the date and programme due to circumstances outside our control. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and you will receive the webinar link via email (nearer the date) when your registration is confirmed.