REGISTRATION FOR THE THIRD SESSION IS FULL.
Over the past few years, the Ministry of Manpower, the Central Provident Fund Board and the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore have become increasingly active in conducting audits and inspections of companies in the private sector to confirm their compliance as an employer. Any non-compliance that is discovered will result in fines and sanctions being imposed.
On 1 April 2019, amendments to the Employment Act came into force. These represent one of the most significant changes to the employment compliance landscape in recent years bringing a larger part of Singapore’s workforce within the scope of a single piece of legislation.
BDO, in conjunction with PK Wong & Associates LLC, is holding a seminar to highlight what companies need to do in order to get through a regulator’s audit. This will include what their internal audits and compliance functions should address in order to ensure that they are fully compliant as an employer with the relevant laws in Singapore.
- The changes to documentations and legal framework of termination and employment contracts to comply with the recent amendments to the Employment Act.
- Common errors discovered in the Regulators’ audits and how to rectify and avoid them.
- Considerations to payroll management to ensure compliance to the employment, CPF and tax law.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Senior Management, including CEO, CFO and Directors of companies
- Wu Soo Mee – Executive Director, People Tax Advisory, BDO Tax Advisory Pte Ltd
- Lim Mei Khim – Director, Business Services Outsourcing, BDO Corporate Services Pte Ltd
- Jennifer Chih – Partner, PK Wong & Associates LLC
Date/Time: 5 July 2019, 9.00 am to 12.30 pm (Third Run) SESSION FULLY BOOKED. REGISTRATION CLOSED
Venue: Nanyang Room, 600 North Bridge Road, #17-01 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
Fee: Complimentary (limited to two persons per organisation)
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
Note: Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis, and you will be informed via email (nearer the event date) when your registration is confirmed. By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
The organiser reserves the right to change the venue, date and programme due to circumstances outside our control. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and you will be inform via email (nearer the event date) when your registration is confirmed. Actual time and duration may differ.