The current uncertain business environment requires constant improvement and re-assessment of processes.
The Business Excellence (BE) initiative by SPRING Singapore provides organisations with a roadmap for excellence and helps companies to understand how to improve performance.
In our breakfast seminar, SPRING Singapore will share about the BE Initiative and the benefits for companies embarking on it.
BDO Consultants will share first-hand experience from their work with local small and medium sized enterprises who have successfully attained the Singapore Quality Class.
- “The Business Excellence Framework” by SPRING Singapore
- “The Business Excellence Journey” by Choong Ming Sien, Manager, BDO Consultants Pte Ltd
What participants will get
- Skills and knowledge to help you understand the SPRING Singapore Business Excellence Initiative and its benefits
- Understand the seven pillar framework and how to prepare your company for the award
- Realise what is needed to prepare your company for the SQC assessment
- Support and advice from practicing consultants
9.00 am Registration
9.30 am The Business Excellence Framework by SPRING Singapore
10.15 am Interval Break
10.20 am The Business Excellence Journey by Choong Ming Sien, Manager, BDO Consultants Pte Ltd
11.20 am Networking Break
Date: Friday, 19 May 2017
Time: 9:30 am – 12.00 pm (Registration starts at 9 am)*
Venue: Nanyang Room, 600 North Bridge Road, #17-01 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
Fee: Complimentary (limited to two persons per organisation)
Note: Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and you will be informed via email (nearer the event date) when your registration is confirmed.
*Actual time and duration may differ slightly.