The Singapore Budget 2023 will be tabled in Parliament by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Mr Lawrence Wong, on 14 February 2023.
How will the upcoming proposals continue to spur our economic recovery from the pandemic while preparing us for the challenges of our domestic and global economy?
Join us as we provide practical insights on how this year’s Budget proposals may impact you and your business.
Seminar highlights include:
Budget 2023 Changes and Updates
- Understand key highlights of the Budget 2023 proposals from our BDO Tax professionals
Hear different perspectives and clarifications on the Budget 2023 proposals from the panel discussion. Our panelists include:
- Mr Ang Yuit, Vice President (Strategies & Development) of Association of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Ms Joanne Tan, Tax Director of Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
- Ms Eu Chin Sien, Executive Director, Goods and Services Tax of BDO Singapore
Economic and Investment Outlook for 2023
- Gain insights into economic trends and investment outlook for 2023 from our guest economist, Dr Tan Kee Wee, Founder and Principal Economist of Wavenye Economics
Date: Tuesday, 28 February 2023
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Venue: InterContinental Singapore, 80 Middle Road. Singapore 188966
Fees: S$100 for BDO clients, alumni, SCTP members / S$150 for public (fees inclusive of GST at the prevailing rate, refreshments, and buffet lunch)
We look forward to seeing you on 28 February 2023!
By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
The organiser reserves the right to change the date and programme due to circumstances outside our control. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and you will receive the confirmation email (nearer the date) when your registration is confirmed.
For CPE hours, those who attend the full duration of the seminar will be issued e-certificate of attendance on request.