Employers in Singapore have an obligation to prepare the Return of Employee’s Remuneration (Form IR8A) for its employees by 1 March 2020. Ensuring accurate and timely reporting is critical in light of the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) continued focus on employer’s compliance. BDO Tax Advisory will be organising a breakfast seminar to raise the level of understanding and knowledge on the taxability and reporting requirements of various compensation items and benefits-in-kind.
- Gain an understanding of the taxability of remuneration and benefits-in-kind reportable in the Form IR8A
- Keep abreast of changes to tax laws and IRAS guidelines
- Learn ways to avoid the common mistake in the preparation of the Forms IR8A
- Recent updates on audits and investigation by the IRAS, and benefits of voluntary disclosure
- Walk through a case study to confirm your understanding of the rules and guidelines discussed
Who should attend
Finance, HR, mobility and payroll personnel and anyone who has responsibility or oversight of employees compensation reporting to the IRAS.
Date: Tuesday, 7 January 2020
Time: 9 am to 1 pm
Venue: Nanyang Room, BDO Tax Advisory Pte Ltd, 600 North Bridge Road, #17-01 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
Fee: S$80 (BDO Clients / Alumni) | S$130 (Public)1
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]
1includes GST at the prevailing rates
Note: Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis, and you will be informed via email (nearer the event date) when your registration is confirmed. By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
The organiser reserves the right to change the venue, date and programme due to circumstances outside our control. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and you will be inform via email (nearer the event date) when your registration is confirmed. Actual time and duration may differ.
*Actual time and duration may differ slightly.