The COVID-19 outbreak poses a serious public health threat. It is interrupting the movement of people and goods throughout the world, and many levels of governments are implementing restrictions on individuals and businesses. These actions are likely to have a devastating impact on the global economy and many businesses, which will have a flow-on effect on the preparation of the financial statements.
This BDO Financial Reporting Updates will have you ready to prepare the financial statements reflecting the impact of COVID-19.
Through the use of various practical examples and scenarios, our attendees will gain an in-depth knowledge of the various accounting consideration arising from COVID-19 impact:
- Going concern assessments
- Impairment testing of financial assets and non-financial assets
- Modifications of financial assets and liabilities, including renegotiated repayment terms on loans
- Government supports and assistance – Job Support Scheme/Property Tax Rebate
- Amendment to SFRS(I) 16 – Covid-19 Related Rent Concessions
- SFRS(I) 16 requirements on re-measurement and modification of leases from lessee’s perspective
Join us for the first session of our BDO Financial Reporting Updates 2020 – Focus on COVID-19 Impact to get a head start on the journey of financial reporting in these unprecedented times.
Date: Tuesday, 18 August 2020
Time: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm (SGT)
Fee*: S$100 - BDO Clients/Alumni members S$120 - Public
CPE: 3 hours
*fee inclusive of GST at the prevailing rate
The webinar will be presented using Microsoft Teams Live Events and you may be required to download Microsoft Teams App (Desktop or Mobile).
By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
The organiser reserves the right to change the date and programme due to circumstances outside our control. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and you will receive the webinar link via email (nearer the date) when your registration is accepted and full payment received.