Organisations have to manage their financial reporting risk effectively and communicate their business outcomes effectively. And this is where we can help you.
We invite you to join our interactive virtual workshop to get you prepared for 31 December 2020 reporting under these unprecedented times. Through the use of multiple practical case studies and interactive activities, participants will gain an in-depth knowledge of accounting for:
- Modifications of financial assets and liabilities, including renegotiated repayment terms on loans
- The impact of COVID-19 on accounting for trade receivables and ECL balances
- Impairment testing of non-financial assets, including right-of-use assets
- Government grants
The workshops are to be conducted by our local IFRS specialist, Ng Kian Hui (Head of Audit and Audit Partner), Aletta Boshoff (National Leader and IFRS Advisory Partner, BDO Australia) and Judith Leung (Associate Director, IFRS Advisory BDO Australia and part of BDO International Financial Reporting Advisory Group).
Sessions available (select one):
- 3 November 2020 (Tuesday), 9 am – 12 pm (SGT) OR
- 24 November 2020 (Tuesday), 9 am – 12 pm (SGT)
Fees (inclusive of GST at prevailing rate):
- S$188 (BDO Clients/Alumni) / S$208 (Public)
Each attendee will receive:
- A participants workbook with practical case studies before the commencement of the session
- A solutions workbook upon completion of the course
- Presentation slides
Due to limited seats available for the workshop, registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
The organiser reserves the right to change the date and programme due to circumstances outside our control.
You will receive the webinar link via email (nearer the date) when your registration is accepted and full payment received.