Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, many traditional businesses have pivoted towards a hybrid online-offline business model to sustain their operations. Organisations have invested in software or digital technologies to innovate and grow. Besides digitalisation, we had seen entities offering various financial instruments with unique features to attract investors for their capital needs.
These new developments and initiatives have created challenges for Finance teams to determine the appropriate accounting treatment for these software costs as well as the financial instruments issued.
BDO Singapore is pleased to invite you to join our interactive virtual workshop, conducted in two separate modules tailored to your accounting needs and prepares you for 31 December 2021 reporting. The topics covered for each module are as follows:
Module 1 – Wednesday, 13 October, 9:00 am to 11:45 am (SGT)
- Accounting for Software and Related costs
- COVID-19: Lessons learnt and other reminders
Module 2 – Thursday, 14 October, 9:00 am to 11:45 am (SGT)
- Introduction to accounting for convertible notes
- Periodic SFRS(I)/SFRS updates
- New Standards effective from 1 January 2021 and 1 April 2021
- New Standards issued but not yet effective
- Module 1;
- Module 2; or
- Both modules.
Fees (inclusive of GST at prevailing rate):
- S$100 (clients/alumni)/S$120 (public) per module
- S$160 (clients/alumni)/S$200 (public) for both modules
- Register three or more from an organisation to enjoy 10% off on your total fee.
CPE Hours: 2.5 per module
The workshops will be conducted by our panel of IFRS specialists and experienced audit partners/directors.
Each participant will receive:
- A participants workbook with practical case studies delivered prior to the commencement of the session; and
- A complete presentation slides
- A certificate of attendance
The webinar will be presented using Zoom Webinar and you may be required to download Zoom (Desktop/iOS/Android)
By submitting your details, you agree to us processing your data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
The organiser reserves the right to change the date and programme due to circumstances outside our control. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and you will receive the webinar link via email (nearer the date) when your registration is accepted and full payment received.